Wednesday, April 16, 2014

31 Weeks

This week has been completely crazy. Zach started a new job, poor Koda has an ear infection, Koda and I both had doctor appointments, and we are still trying to get settled in from the move back to the states. We won't even be getting our car or household goods back until the late May/early June time frame which completely freaks me out because we have nothing for Levi until they arrive- which is in less than 9 weeks! EEEK!! I'm sure everything will turn out fine but it is making me nervous to say the least. Another thing making this week crazy- the weather! It's mid April in Texas and it's getting down into the 40's?! I was born and raised here and I am positive that this has never happened. Where is my summer heat?

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? jeans and tops. I had to finally give up trying to squeeze into my regular t-shirts. Way too big for that now!  
Stretch Marks? Two very tiny ones from after Koda's birth have reappeared.
Sleep: Until last night, miserable. Coughing, not being able to breathe out of my nose, usual 'cold' stuff kept me awake but I was feeling better yesterday and I slept like a rock.
Best moment this week: Seeing Levi on ultrasound. The first thing he did was stick out his tongue! He's already just like his daddy and brother...heaven help me! ;)
Miss Anything? Oddly enough, I've been missing being able to work out really hard core. So strange because I hate hate hate working out when I'm not pregnant.
 Movement? Tons! Lots of pushing/shoving going on in there. 
Food cravings?: Some days I crave super healthy food and then the next day I crave fried/fast food. Weird!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not lately.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Other than very slight pressure from him being head down, no.
Symptoms: Swollen legs, fatigue, touchy temper.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I break out if I get even the slightest amount of water under it so I usually just keep it off.
Mood: I go from being in a great mood to being short tempered. I never really had mood swings with Dakota, so this is weird for me. I really don't like it. My poor husband is so patient with me though, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment