Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Returning to blogging & Baby DQ #2

Yes, I'm still alive. I took a break from blogging but I think I'm ready to get back at it. I will for sure have plenty to write about because...Surprise! We are expecting Baby DQ #2! My due date is June 15- Father's Day! We are having another little man and his name is Levi Wyatt. Dakota loves to kiss my belly and hug it and say 'awwww'.


Speaking of Koda...he is so crazy big and so so smart! He amazes me every day with how much he is learning and growing. His vocabulary expands each and every day and his personality keeps growing. He is absolutely hilarious and super adorable, and believe me, he knows it. I truly cannot believe he is already almost a year and a half! Where has all the time gone?

Along with getting ready to welcome a new baby, we are also making some other big changes. We have moved back home from Germany and are transitioning out of 'the military lifestyle' and back into civilian life. That means finding a new home which I am super excited about. I can't wait to get into a new house and start decorating and making it into our home. We've never really been able to settle in and decorate and everything because every time we got to a new place, we would move very shortly after so there was really no point. Hopefully now we will be somewhere more permanent and actually be able to make it our own. When we do start decorating and all of that, I will be sharing pictures and projects on here so you all can follow along.

Keep an eye out for posts on preparing for Baby #2, Summer Style for the littles, and Cloth Diapering.

No comments:

Post a Comment