Sunday, August 25, 2013

FALLing in love!

The weather here in Germany is already cooling off and it's seriously putting me into the most festive mood!
Yes, I'm that girl with the Fall wreath already hanging on the door.

I used to be a die-hard Summer lover, but from home décor to Halloween duds for the little one, this Momma has fallen in love with FALL.
I've got my spicy scents from Candles by Victoria in my warmer, all the classic Halloween themed movies on the TV, cute festive designs on my chalkboards and apple cider in my mug!

It might seem a little soon to be jumping into all of this but I just can't help myself!

Speaking of not being able to help myself, I've already hit up Old Navy and Carter's to get some seasonal stuff for my little man. I think that any little one (girl or boy) could rock these all season long.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my Halloween movie marathon! (Hocus Pocus, anyone?)



No comments:

Post a Comment